Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Steven Jackson Holdout - Day 4

St. Louis Rams Pro Bowl running back Steven Jackson is still a holdout. Day four provided the interesting news that Steven Jackson is keeping in touch with coach Scott Linehan and players via text messaging. Scott Linehan said "I see how he's doing and what he's doing," Linehan said. "Obviously, we've got to take care of this first, but I just kind of let him know where we're at, and some of the things that are going on. "He's real focused on what's going on in camp, his head's definitely in the right place." This is far from old school you would think the head coach would ignore the player until he arrives.

I would like to point out to fans that you never miss what you have until it is gone. For those of you that are tired of Steven Jackson I would like you to watch the video below. At 6'-2" and 230 pounds Steven Jackson is a rare explosive power back. Jackson is only 25 years old and already is close to 6000 total yards in his career. You don't drive away a feature back, you sign him!


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

1/18/2010 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

2/19/2010 04:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

2/20/2010 07:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home