Saturday, October 17, 2009

NFL Week 6 Predictions

I thought it would be easy to get 10+ right last week but I only managed 9. Some teams like Jacksonville are hard to figure out. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.
Week 6 Predictions below:

Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Seattle Seahawks
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Atlanta Falcons
San Diego Chargers

Last Weeks Results – 9 – 5 (64%)

Year-To-Date Results – 48 - 28 (63%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home