Saturday, October 24, 2009

NFL Week 7 Predictions

Just an awful week last week, I sucked more than the Tennessee Titans. There have been a ton of 10+ point spreads in the NFL lately and last week was underdog week. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck. Week 7 Predictions below:

Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
San Diego Chargers
Pittsburgh Steelers
Indianapolis Colts
New England Patriots
Carolina Panthers
New York Jets
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles

Last Weeks Results – 7 – 7 (50%)

Year-To-Date Results – 55 - 35 (61%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home