Thursday, November 19, 2009

NFL Week 11 Predictions

Week 10 was my worst week of the season. It is time to bounce back. I expect things to go more according to form this week. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 11 Predictions below:

Carolina Panthers
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants
New Orleans Saints
Detroit Lions
Dallas Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots
San Diego Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals
Philadelphia Eagles
Houston Texans

Last Weeks Results – 7 – 8 (47%)

Year-To-Date Results – 89 - 55 (62%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LDUTheCoach said...

I like what you provide.. the picks are great...

if you wanna see my picks I provide indepth analysis on every game!! Feel free to check it out @

http://www.lionsdenu.com/category/sports/nfl-guide-2009-2010/

11/19/2009 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Coach, thanks for the comments. I like your site I wish I could get a link on there but there does not seem to be a section for that?

11/25/2009 03:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home