Thursday, December 3, 2009

NFL Week 13 Predictions

ABOUT TIME! A solid 14-2 week puts me back in the game. Still trying to work my way up to 70%. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 13 Predictions below:

New York Jets
Chicago Bears
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos
Indianapolis Colts
Philadelphia Eagles
New Orleans Saints
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals
New England Patriots
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers

Last Weeks Results – 14 – 2 (88%)

Year-To-Date Results – 114 - 62 (65%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home