Thursday, December 17, 2009

NFL Week 15 Predictions

Did I really pick Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and Oakland all to win last week? The Rams must have me in a coma! Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 15 Predictions below:

Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints
Kansas City Chiefs
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans
Philadelphia Eagles
New England Patriots
Arizona Cardinals
Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans
Denver Broncos
San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
Washington Redskins

Last Weeks Results – 10 – 6 (63%)

Year-To-Date Results – 134 - 74 (64%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous NFL Draft said...

Very well written write-up. I literally enjoyed the concept described in the post. Once again nice work indeed.I like NFL Draftthan you.Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource.

1/21/2010 01:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home