Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3.8 Million More Reasons To Hate Marc Bulger

Wednesday the Baltimore Ravens agreed to terms on a one-year contract with quarterback Marc Bulger. The contract will reportedly be worth 3.8 million dollars. For those of you that know me, you know I am not a Marc Bulger fan. I am so glad he is out of St. Louis I can't even begin to tell you. Even when Marc was putting up good numbers from 2004-2006 I was not happy with him. From 2007-2009 after signing a huge contract Marc put up an average quarterback rating of 70. Congrats Marc on the cush job of holding a clipboard for 3.8 million dollars. If you get a Super Bowl ring with the Baltimore Ravens I will absolutely barf!

As I stated before
"It is horrible to say but Marc comes across as someone that is gifted at
something but does not really care or have a passion for that gift. Even when
playing well I never believed Marc enjoyed or wanted to be a winner in the NFL."
To read my previous thoughts on Marc Bulger please check out:

Marc Bulger The Boy In The Bubble

The St. Louis Rams Have Released Marc Bulger

Marc Bulger has broken Tibia

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home