Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As Stlvinnie Sees it - Week 4 Vince Vitale



In Week 3 I scored 89 points after 76 in week 2 and I am now 11th out of 36 in the Blogger/Celebrity/Expert League. Last week I used up Adrian Peterson but that turned out to be the right move. This week I am going to use up Chris Johnson hopeful he will come through with a huge game against the Denver Broncos. For my second back I am going to go with Peyton Hillis and hope to get double digits with him while he is hot. I see some great plays for wide receivers this week but I am going to go with two stars. I am going to start Brandon Marshall against the Patriots who got tore up by Buffalo last week, and DeSean Jackson who should run wild and behind the Washington Redskins secondary. At quarterback it is hard to pass up Aaron Rodgers but I am going to go with Phillip Rivers and save Rodgers for a rainy day. Last week I was burned when Visanthe Shiancoe was hurt but I am going to bring out the big gun this week and go with Antonio Gates against the Arizona Cardinals. At kicker I am going with Matt Bryant who should get some opportunities against the struggling 49ers.Check in next week to see if my selections paid off.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home