Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

I scored 89 points which kept me in 11th place out of 36 in the celebrity blogger league. My Week 3 starters were Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Pierre Thomas, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Visanthe Shiancoe and Matt Prater. In game injuries to Thomas and Shiancoe really cost me a chance for a huge week.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home