Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 2 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am once again playing a great fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player ONCE during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Well I smelled 100 points and guess what I got 100.86 points while using Matt Stafford, Michael Turner, James Starks, Andre Johnson,, Charles Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew, Mason Crosby and the Baltimore Ravens. If the Ravens could have found a way to shutdown Matt Hasselbeck I could have had a huge week. The 100+ points were good enough to move up to 38th place from 60th.

To get back into this league I am going to go with stars once again, no sense to hold back now. For Week 3 I am going with Phillips Rivers, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Kenny Britt, Steve Smith, Jason Witten, Olindo Mare and the Tennessee Titans defense.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home