Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 3 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am once again playing a great fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player ONCE during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Phillip Rivers fails to light up the lowly Kansas City Chiefs, Kenny Britt goes down to a season ending injury and Steve Steve does nothing against Jacksonville. That all adds up to a bad week. My week 3 teams scored 64.54 points which was enough to move me up to 30th place. I am in need of another big week like I had in week 2. I am already 90+ points out of first place and can't afford to fall any further behind.

I hate Tom Brady but I need points what can I say. What better week than after throwing 4 ints. Brady will have a huge game against Oakland unless they can knock him out of the game. Ray Rice, LeGarrette Blount, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, Rob Gronkowski, Connor Barth and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense will round out the rest of my Week 4 squad.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home