Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week 5 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am once again playing a great fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player ONCE during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Behind huge games from Cam Newton and Fred Jackson I had the 10th best total in Week 5 with 107.16 points. I have moved up from 24th to 20th overall in the Suicide Fantasy Football NFL Expert League through 5 weeks of play. I will most likely need to put up 90+ points to have any chance to move up further in the standings.

There are some great off name players to use this week but I am going to try and stay hot and roll the stars out. I hate to do it but I have to pick on the St. Louis Rams. How can the Green Bay Packers not have a huge week against the Rams. I will be going with Aaron Rodgers, Darren McFadden, Matt Forte, Wes Welker, Greg Jennings , Jermichael Finley, Sebastian Janikowski and Green Bay Packers defense. These are some great matchups I hope they play up to their potential.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home