Saturday, November 5, 2011

NFL Week 9 Predictions

Thanks to that Phillip Rivers fumble I was able to go 10-3 last week and raise my winning percentage to 71%! Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 9 Predictions below:

Dallas Cowboys
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Houston Texans
San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
Oakland Raiders
New England Patriots
St. Louis Rams
Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers
Philadelphia Eagles

Last Week - 10 - 3

Year-To-Date Results – 82 - 34 (71%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

Bye - Detroit, Minnesota, Carolina, Jacksonville

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home