Thursday, December 8, 2011

NFL Week 14 Predictions

Another double digit victory week. The season is coming to the end and I have a shot at 70%. I will look to continue my strong picks this week. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 14 Predictions below:

Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
Philadelphia Eagles
Carolina Panthers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers
San Diego Chargers
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks

Last Week - 11 - 5

Year-To-Date Results – 135 - 57 (70%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home