Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NFL Week 16 Predictions

Last week was tough as I had my worse week of the season. Time to bounce back with some solid picks. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 16 Predictions below:

Houston Texans
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens
Kansas City Chiefs
Washington Redskins
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
San Francisco 49ers
Green Bay Packers
New Orleans Saints

Last Week - 7 - 9

Year-To-Date Results – 154 - 70 (70%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home