Friday, January 6, 2012

NFL Wild Card Weekend Predictions

I Finished the regular season with a nice 12-4 record finishing with 176 wins overall which I believe is more than anyone on NFL Network. This week the playoffs begin and we will continue to make our picks and would love to hear yours. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Wild Card Weekend Predictions below:

Houston Texans
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers

Last Week - 12 - 4

2012 Playoffs (0-0)

Year-To-Date Results – 176 - 80 (69%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home